Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time to pray and fast!

What a wonderful and uplifting weekend it was listening to the Prophet and Apostles and other church leaders during general conference. It has turned chilly around here and the wind has started to blow...a sign that fall has arrived.

This is a big week for mom. She has her brain MRI tomorrow (Monday) at 4:00 and on Tuesday at 1:20 we will hear the results from her PET Scan that she had last Wednesday. G.G. suggested that we fast on Tuesday if you are able. I will update everyone as soon as I can.

Thanks for your prayers. Love to all.
Val

1 comment:

  1. Hugs and kisses and then more hugs to all of you there supporting aunt jill. I think of you all constantly. I will fast Tuesday, if that's the plan. Let me know for sure! My heart and prayers are always with you Aunt Jill.

    ReplyDelete