Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Radiation Treatment

Mom walked out of her first round of radiation and said, "Is it just me or do I feel better already?" She is getting hit in four spots and will do this for 15 days. The doctor said that she may feel tired through this, but really not experience any other side effects.

We go see Dr. Manalo tomorrow to discuss when to start the chemo. They can overlap so she may be getting that started soon. We also received a call from Dr. Jensen to tell us that his office would be calling soon to set up the appointment for the high dose brain zap.

Thanks again to all of you for your continued love and support. We are so blessed.

5 comments:

  1. Jill and family,
    My love and prayers are with you! Jill, my dear, perhaps we need a date in Vegas!
    love Lois Smith (Hi especially to Joel!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something she would say! Always looking on the bright side! How can you not smile with her around?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad things seem to be looking up already! Stay positive! I'm thinking and praying for you guys all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad everything is going smoothly and as positive as it can be! Always in my prayers!
    <3 Dusty

    ReplyDelete