Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oxygen.

Mom continues to inspire us with her courage even during her final days. She is grateful and maintains a sense of humor through it all. She received oxygen yesterday because her levels have been low. She does get a little anxious at times, asking people where they are going and when they will be back. She reads her mail and sits at the computer for a few minutes each day. It is a very slow process trying to write back. She also is enjoying a few movies each day.

She slept really well last night. I think it is because the gums aren't bleeding like they were! I was at the house for about three hours today and I didn't see her wipe any blood the entire time. That was so great!

She has a sister and a sister-in-law staying with her tonight. She continues to receive so much support. Thank you. Thank you.
Val

2 comments:

  1. Jill we love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, you insprie us all. My time spend with you as your visiting teacher will always be a highlight in my life. I love you, Bobbie Morgan

    ReplyDelete